About this listing
Two kilometers away from the city proper, Mica's Kamarin is a haven for those who are looking for something a little extra. During summer, the best place to hang out is near the water. Lucky for you, our place is walking distance to the beach. What's not to love, right? Host BBQ and swimming parties any time of the day!
Here's a little trivia for you. The word 'kamarin' refers to a shed that's used to store harvest and firewood.
~ Located in the suburban community of Basco, Mica's Kamarin is the ideal resthouse for you. It isn't just the beautifully decorated bungalow paired with an awesome stoned BBQ pit (perfect for roasting marshmallows during "winter") that will catch your eye. Guests will love it because the house is right by Chanarian Beach! Not only that but it's walking distance to the beach!
~ You will have access to the common areas like living and dining areas, kitchen, patio, BBQ pit and garden.
~ The backyard garden is very large. Fun to do some outdoor activities or games!
~ Feel free to cook your own meals. NO cooking charge is applied. As guests, you are expected to clean after yourselves. The kitchen should be left exactly how you found it.
~ Using the fire pit is free but please buy your own firewood and clean after each use.
Other things to note
~ FREE airport transfers via van
~ COMPLIMENTARY use of kitchen and fire pit (but please make sure to clean after as well as the use of utensils)
~ COMPLIMENTARY daily breakfast
~ Rate is good for 4pax. Additional PHP500/head per night after the 4th person, maximum of 5 adults total. The extra guest will be given a folding bed.
~ The house is subject to availability
Batanes is an archipelagic province in the Philippines, administratively part of the Cagayan Valley region. It is the northernmost province in the country, and also the smallest, both in population and land area. Its capital is Basco located on the island of Batan.
For bookings made on or after 6 April 2020, we advise you to consider the risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. If you don’t book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property based on your chosen policy and mandatory consumer law, where applicable. During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires.
Check-in: After 9:00 AM
Check out: 6:00 AM
Self check-in with building staff
Smoking is allowed
1. Register upon arrival and log in our logbook.
2. Use appliances and kitchen wares provided. Please clean them after using them.
3. Request for change of bedding linens/bath towels every other day.
4. Use the fire pit for a fee of PHP300 and firewood at P70/bundle.
5. Ask for help of our housekeeper to cook for a fee.
6. Turn off lights, fan, TV and aircon when not in use.
7. Lock your rooms and main doors when you leave the house. Mica's Kamarin will not be liable for loss of personal belongings.
8. Take care of Mica's Kamarin property.
9. Share your Batanes pictures and experiences on our FB page.
1. Smoke inside the house. If you must do so, please do it outside
2. Use the bathroom directly coming from the beach. Please use the faucets
available outside the house to wash off sand.
1. Salt and pepper
2. Two (2) packs of coffee/room/day
3. Clean drinking water in hot & cold dispenser
1. Breakfast will be served at 7:00a.m. or guests can request it earlier (especially for those going on a Sabtang tour) or at later time. Please advise us ahead of time.
2. Cleaning will be done daily EXCEPT when a 'Don't Disturb' sign is hung from your doors.
3. Please advise us when your flight so that we can send airport transfers.
Masks and Hand Sanitizer You may bring your own, or if you don't have one, face masks are available at each entrance, Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer is available at each entrance and at numerous locations throughout each building. Everyone is asked to sanitize their hands when they enter the building.
Located in the suburban community of Basco, Mica's Kamarin is the ideal resthouse for you. It isn't just the beautifully decorated bungalow paired with an awesome stoned BBQ pit (perfect for roasting marshmallows during "winter") that will catch your eye. Guests will love it because the house is right by Chanarian Beach! Not only that but it's walking distance to the beach!
Can i park a car at Mica’s Kamarin?
Yes you can park a car on site